mercredi 2 décembre 2009

Introducing Myself
My name is Zainab Abiza. I live in the capital city of Morocco. I love my country, I was born here, live here and I study here. I am Muslim. I have been in several Moroccan schools before, but I ended up joining RAS. This is an exellent school with a very good reputation. We can find people of many different nationalities and religions. This is my first year in this international school. At the beginning, I really worried about leaving all my friends to go to a school where I know almost nobody, and I do not even mastering the English language. But now, I love this school. Like everyone in my age, I spend my time with my friends, on my computer ... and without forgetting to study. I try to have good grades, because I intend to finish my studies abroad. =)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire